Try To Dial The following Numbers as shown, They actually should ring somewhere. Most of these links are in tight connection with high school English curricula.
00. click ( HERE ) to see if there's something NEW!!!
- Dial ( 001 ) to do a quiz on vocabulary for Baccalaureate Candidates
- Dial ( 002 ) to test your General Knowledge (Global)
- Dial ( 003 ) to do a quiz on Comparatives.
- Dial ( 004 ) to do a quiz on How to ask correct questions.
- Dial ( 005 ) to do a quiz on Tenses.
- Dial ( 006 ) to easy irregular verb search.
- Dial ( 007 ) to translate irregular verbs into French.
- Dial ( 008 ) to check the plural of irregular nouns.
- Dial ( 009 ) to do a Tense quiz
- Dial ( 010 ) to do a quiz on Prepositions.
- Dial ( 111 ) to do a parts of speech quiz.
- Dial ( 123 ) to enjoy some lexical items games.
- Dial ( 147 ) to do a quiz on reading comprehension.
- Dial ( 222 ) for a parts of speech quiz.
- Dial ( 258 ) to do a quiz on the passive voice.
- Dial ( 321 ) to do a quiz on giving personal Information.
- Dial ( 333 ) to do a vocabulary multiple choice quiz (2ème Bac.).
- Dial ( 369 ) to do a quiz on Functions.
- Dial ( 444 ) to check Opposites in English.
- Dial ( 456 ) to enjoy some funny jokes.
- Dial ( 654 ) to do a quiz on Noun-Forming Suffixes.
- Dial ( 741 ) to do an easy quiz on opposites.
- Dial ( 789 ) to do some riddles.
- Dial ( 987 ) to do a quiz on Prefixes with adjectives.
Bac. 2007 / 2008
Click for more quizzes