What is the question?
Can you find the question to these "answers"? The underlined words are what the question is inquiring. They should not appear in your question. The first one is done for you as an example.
- The Pisa is 55 metres high.
- That bridge is 300 metres long.
- My friend is nice, modest and hardworking.
- I go to the cinema twice a week.
- She was in Marrakech last summer.
- He retired last year.
- I visited Ifran two months ago.
- I talked to my boss about you.
- No, I've never been to Kyoto.
- He's a taxi driver