- Rewrite these sentences with the words given.
- They have broken the window pane.
(1).The window pane
has been broken
- Someone is cooking a meal in the kitchen.
(2).A meal is being
cooked in the kitchen.
- They will ask us several questions.
(3).We will be asked several questions.
- The yellow car ran over the cat.
(4).The cat was run over
by the yellow car.
- The students must do the homework.
must be done (by the students).
- Some people were stealing the TV set.
(6).The TV set was
- She handed the guests some tea.
(7).The guests were handed
- The students are doing the exercises.
(8).The exercises were
being done (by the students).
- Those boys have been rearing the kittens for a long time.
kittens have been being reared by those boys for a long time.
- The dog might have eaten your meal.
(10).Your meal might
have been eaten by the dog.
- The patient ought to take the medicine everyday.
ought to be taken by the patient everyday.
- You have to practice English regularly.
to be practiced regularly.
- The wind slams the door.
(13).The door is slammed by the wind.
Look For More "Passive Voice" with GOOGLE